New wargaming Society in Sheffield Uk: Steel City Wargaming Group

Hi Guys, how are you all doing?, achemmm here we go:

DO you live in South Yorkshire ( or further )

DO you crave to play Warhammer 40k or fantasy ?

DO you want to mingle with other players and reign supreme ?

Then our brand new Wargaming Society, situated in a pleasant area of Sheffield is defiantly for you below is the publicity poster that has most of the details needed.

However feel free to ask questions via here, or the contact details situated on the bottom of the poster.

Just for those people who do not have time to read the poster below are the main details

The club starts from the 15th of July

Venue: (Car Park Space is available in the church)

St James Woodhouse Church

St James Vicarage

Tithe Barn Lane

Sheffield

S13 7LL

Date / time

6:00pm - 10:00pm

First 3 Fridays of each month ( see poster below for more details

th.15eeb90680.jpg

15eeb90680.jpg

Many thanks and from all of us from Steel City Wargaming Group: have a nice day

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have a 12 year old Son who is really interested in learning about warhammer 40k.

We don't know where to start with this to be honest regrding minatures or how to go about getting involved. I don't want to dash out and buy all these figure/models etc and then him decide that he isn't that interested after all. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I do know about Games workshop although I haven't taken him there as yet.

Thank you

x

• 6 months later...

on behalf of Steel City Wargaming Group I would like to apologise for the lateness of this reply. if you want to bring your son along to a club night to find out what warhammer 40k is like you are more than welcome. we have quite a few members that are the same age. he would be able to watch/participate. we have refreshments available and plenty of other things going off as well. club nights are the 1st 3 fridays every month and the first visit is free. for more info check out the link above . or like you said check out games workshop. little tip you can find many 40k bargains on ebay which works out cheaper than buying new

Archived