Terrorists may recruit on Facebook

IRA fan?

Jog on.

Why do you think they are an IRA fan?

Anybody who uses facebook as a means of gaining physical street action members is a joke and about to be infiltrated by the police.

Facebook is one of the best data collection systems invented on the internet and people are happy too chuck their personal data away.

No - fighting on your own soil with the backing of the majority of your people against an army of occupation is not terrorism.

Terrorism is defined by the method, not the objective. If your method is to try and frighten someone into doing what you want, you are a terrorist.

Sounds silly to me, not only the thought of terrorists openly recruiting on popular social networking sites but also the thought of them advertising at all.

Whatever next, they might as well go the whole hog and use Hays or Blue Arrow.

Imagine this:

Wanted - Suicide Bombers must have a proven track record and be willing to travel.:hihi:

Sounds silly to me, not only the thought of terrorists openly recruiting on popular social networking sites but also the thought of them advertising at all.

Whatever next, they might as well go the whole hog and use Hays or Blue Arrow.

Imagine this:

Wanted - Suicide Bombers must have a proven track record and be willing to travel.:hihi:

hhhmmmm I'm sure they state, "We are terrorists, please sign up here," when they are looking for people to recruit.

Archived