Day trips-where to go?

Hi

Sometimes myself and my hubby go on maxfields coaches for day trips as they are cheap and cheerful. We want to go early next week but nothing on their list appeals, whitby bores us. More to do at places like skeggy, blackpool, zoo's etc....

I would love to go to Brighton but trains costs a damn fortune, even to London for the day costs a fortune on the train!

So has anyone got any ideas? Knows other coach companies who have a list online?

Thanks

Hi

Sometimes myself and my hubby go on maxfields coaches for day trips as they are cheap and cheerful. We want to go early next week but nothing on their list appeals, whitby bores us. More to do at places like skeggy, blackpool, zoo's etc....

I would love to go to Brighton but trains costs a damn fortune, even to London for the day costs a fortune on the train!

So has anyone got any ideas? Knows other coach companies who have a list online?

Thanks

Have you tried Maxfields Teesdale Explorer. It stops at Middleton, Barnard Castle and Richmond. A really good day trip.

Archived