Sparring Partner??

Hi I do box circuit at my local gym and im totally hooked, my PT also incoporates some moves into the session I have with him, I was just wondering if there was anyone who would like to spar with me outside of the gym?

I get very frustrated at times when i forget the combinations :mad: and would love to practice in spare time if poss :)

Hi Emma

I'm looking at getting back into boxing after a year out and like yourself found finding a sparing partner almost impossible. I used to practice combinations with a female boxer from my local gym and if your looking for someone to test combinations then I would be interested.

Even though I attended boxing for over 18 months I still consider myself a beginner.

Ideally I'd like to get back into practicing combinations rather than sparing.

Rich

Hi I do box circuit at my local gym and im totally hooked, my PT also incoporates some moves into the session I have with him, I was just wondering if there was anyone who would like to spar with me outside of the gym?

I get very frustrated at times when i forget the combinations :mad: and would love to practice in spare time if poss :)

Hi Emma

We are a kickboxing gym but we also have girls (and guys if you please) who would be willing to get in touch for a bit of light sparring if you please.

They would be willing to box (i.e. without kicks and knees)) if you please.

Hi Emma

We are a kickboxing gym but we also have girls (and guys if you please) who would be willing to get in touch for a bit of light sparring if you please.

They would be willing to box (i.e. without kicks and knees)) if you please.

Hi

As I am getting back into boxing how much would the beginners lesson be on a Thursday? I boxed for about 2 years and not sure if the beginners lessons would be too basic?

Rich

Archived