Who would be interested?

Me and another forum member are trying to find a group where our 3yr olds could go and play football, and be coached. Unfortunatlly we are not having much look because of their ages. we were wondering if any other parents have the same problem and would like to look at starting an under 5's group. Only problem is i would not know where to start as i dont like football. Does anyone have any suggestions or would like to look at starting an under 5's group, where they can come and have a kick about and meet new people and get new skills. Also is their a coach out there who would be willing to help us start one or know where their is one?

Many thanks in advance.

We live in Shiregreen but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance, depending on where other people live.

I found out there was a group he could go to but they only do Saturday mornings 10.30-11.30 but he is swimming at that time :(

it is not for them to go and play in tournuments or anything just for them to meet up and have a kick around and learn a few skills. like how to kick a ball properly and ball control. my little one played at butlins in their coaching seassions and he really enjoyed it. they just played games like heads and tails and ball aiming games. that is all we are wanting really.

Archived