Could you tell me bad things about Sheffield?

I'm a Spanish guy looking for a good place to work and study in England and for the moment, Sheffield is heading the list of cities which could be a good place to live.

I've researched and it seems that rental prices aren't very expensive, unemployment rates are low and the student life should be great with two universities. I also like the idea of living in one of the greenest cities of England.

Now I'd like to know bad things about Sheffield because so much perfection make me suspect :hihi:

Thank you in advance!

The roads are full of pot holes.

We have lots of fantastic restaurants, within the students ' spending range-----

MacDonalds, KFC, Spudulike, GOGOPizza , KebabExpress .........and many, many, many others.

We don't have a Spudulike, unfortunately.

We do, however, have a lot of potato-brained moaners who think sarcasm is wit and like to pretend they are living in some sort of war zone.

Ignore them, they are wrong. On the whole, it's very nice here.

Ha ha, thank you all!

I'm studying hard to improve my English before going there, but it's still poor. Maybe if you could listen how I speak, you'd change your mind about my level.

I know that weather, meal times and manners are different than what I'm used, but I'll try to addapt myself asap.

Spain is streets ahead of the UK, even buying a train ticket in Spain is more advanced than over here. Sheffield is no better or worse than any large UK city, I can actually enjoy shopping in Spain, all we seem to have over here is closing down sales and pound shops.

Having had that rant, the south west areas of Sheffield are very nice, close to The Peak District National Park, and pleasant to live in.