Bird's skull required ..

Hey ... that's brilliant! £100 is a bit on the steep side though for an American eagle skull (perhaps it's not?) Anyone got any in Sheffield? :help:

I do believe Crookes WMC is putting on a stage spectacular of 'Merchant of Venice' later on in the year and are still auditioning. :)

Don't think Yorick was in Merchant of Venice, if I may be so bold your eminence - I think it was Hamlet:hihi::hihi:

I do believe Crookes WMC is putting on a stage spectacular of 'Merchant of Venice' later on in the year and are still auditioning. :)

What?

You mean they're not putting birds heads on sticks, sacrificing virgins, covering themselves in woad and putting curses on the Punch Bowl this year?

Or am I getting them mixed up with the Noah's Ark darts team?

No I don't. I'm still waiting for an answer as to why my offer of a French wasp was rejected in the other thread.

So you're telling me you have a French wasp but don't have a French eagle's skull?

It's hardly helping this thread a lot is it? :loopy:

A wasps skull is way too small for my needs!

(how much do you want for the wasp?)

My Uncle has a stuffed Golden Eagle in his living room. I might ask him.

My grandfather shot it as a young man and rode home with it on his bicycle.

But the eagle wasn't dead. It awoke in a screaming rage and viciously clawed his back through the hessian sack it was being carried in.

It goes without saying he shot it again, properly this time, and had it stuffed and mounted, wings outstretched, head down and beak open in fury.

Archived