'Ice' watches-new fashion/obsession

I had one bought me a couple of years ago for about £40. At the time i was told it looked like a toy by people although i kinda liked it because it was kooky.

Now, these same people have bought the same watch as me for £140 and this means i have had to stop wearing mine.

Can't wait until something else comes in so i can wear it again

I had one bought me a couple of years ago for about £40. At the time i was told it looked like a toy by people although i kinda liked it because it was kooky.

Now, these same people have bought the same watch as me for £140 and this means i have had to stop wearing mine.

Can't wait until something else comes in so i can wear it again

So just because other people where the same Brand it means you cant wear yours? What rubbish!

Copying what the vast majority of other people do demonstrates insecurity and a lack of immagination.

Just about everything anyone wears is worn by millions of other people, unless you only wear stuff you make yourself or one-off designer couture.

Just about everything anyone wears is worn by millions of other people, unless you only wear stuff you make yourself or one-off designer couture.

There's a difference between buying mass produced stuff because that's what your budget dictates and rushing to buy the latest hyped products because lots of other people are and you want to appear on trend.

There's a difference between buying mass produced stuff because that's what your budget dictates and rushing to buy the latest hyped products because lots of other people are and you want to appear on trend.

The end result is the same, you end-up wearing what other people are wearing.

Archived