British troops sent back to Afghanistan's Death Valley..

Just when we got our boys home, and think the US army can handle things they are calling our boys back.

Because US troops are going to be with drawn, what do you think?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/3695907/British-troops-will-be-sent-BACK-to-Afghanistans-Death-Valley-after-America-begged-for-help.html

The whole point of having an army is to send it out to fight wars. What's the point of "bringing the boys home", it's not as if they can make a useful contribution to civilian life.

Like most people I think we have no business in Afghanistan, but if you have an army you have to find wars for it to fight, othewise what's the point of it?

The whole point of having an army is to send it out to fight wars. What's the point of "bringing the boys home", it's not as if they can make a useful contribution to civilian life.

Like most people I think we have no business in Afghanistan, but if you have an army you have to find wars for it to fight, othewise what's the point of it?

Oh dear...they dont learn trades in the army then.Im certain they would make a bigger contribution than a lot of the people that come to this country every year

The most disturbing thing I've read on here.

Archived