Need to find Alan Littler

Im looking for my Father Alan Littler, Originally from Sheffield,(Grandson of Jim/james Cusick) Now living in Australia. Unfortunatly through various changes of address... (on my part) we lost contact, i am deperately trying to locate him, and his wife Suzy.

They are very much in my thoughts, and would like to reconnect with them.

I have come accross some old posts by my father on here, im not to sure how often he uses this site, but would very much like to get in touch with him. Please let me know if anyone can help.

& Daddy, if you're reading this....I MISS YOU!!! :(

Catherine Littler.

• 1 month later...

Hi Catherine

Im your 2nd cousin Geraldine, your dad (my cousin) recently got in touch with me as he found an old email in his dads computer (my uncle alan)...so we are back in contact....if you email me I can send you his email address as soon as possible...really sad to hear you lost contact! email me as soon as you read this!

• 1 year later...

Hi Im so sorry my Hotmail was hacked into, and consequently frozen...I cannot gain access to it, nor can I retrieve my old emails, or email addresses...could you please resend my Dads email address....PLEASE!!!!!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:20 ----------

help!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:21 ----------

I have to do this 5 times !!!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:21 ----------

MY GOSH......2 more!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:22 ----------

Or is it 3?????????

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:23 ----------

Geraldine.... I really hope you get my message!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:23 ----------

Can someone please help me ?????

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 15:31 ----------

Sad face!!!!

Catherine,

You need to have made a total of 5 separate posts.

Regards,

Doreen

p.s. Fingers crossed for you to make contact!;)

EDIT: Look for member alsuzy. I have also sent her a personal message.

Hi Im so sorry my Hotmail was hacked into, and consequently frozen...I cannot gain access to it, nor can I retrieve my old emails, or email addresses...could you please resend my Dads email address....PLEASE!!!!! .............

Wow, how come it took 18 months to come back asking for the contact details again? Just curious :)

Archived