Which Sunday paper should former NOTW readers buy?

I see my revelation that the NOTW had more upper and middle class readers than all the broadsheets put together has gone clean over the lefties' heads.

Stick with having The Guardian telling you what to think boys, don't worry your pretty little heads with having to formulate your own opinions!

Bleedin' ell, how did it get there?

I don’t know but this quote I found could have easily have been talking about NOTW rather than the Sunday Sport. :D

There was almost zero news content, and what news there was generally outlandish, “Double decker bus found on the Moon!!!”-style stuff

I see my revelation that the NOTW had more upper and middle class readers than all the broadsheets put together has gone clean over the lefties' heads.

It's hardly a revelation that significant numbers of upper and middle class people are shallow and/or thick :huh:

Stick with having The Guardian telling you what to think boys, don't worry your pretty little heads with having to formulate your own opinions!

And the NotW wasn't exactly the same?:suspect:

BTW. I don't read any of the newspapers, 'cause they're really "oldspapers".

Archived