Ladies: What gift would you rather have?

What gift would you rather have?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What gift would you rather have?

• Flowers
    • Chocolates
    • Something sparkly and expensive (if he's loaded)
    • Something sweet and romantic (if he's not)
    • Something hand made (the personal touch)
    • A surprise

Ladies, if you were given a gift by your man, what would you rather have?

I'm asking because I was going to give someone a lovely box of Japanese sweets all the way from Japan and people scoffed saying they'd rather have flowers or chocolates, or something they knew.

OK, I've gone for something sweet and romantic.

One of my best presents from my OH was when we first got together and didn't know each other very well. The fact we'd only been seeing each other for 3 weeks made it even better.

All it is is a picture frame holding two pictures. One of Mark Morriss (lead singer of The Bluetones, of whom I am a huge fan), the other is of Sam Sparro (because I love the song "Black and Gold). All they are are pictures from the net that he printed off. Why it's so lovely is that it proved he'd actually listened to things I'd been saying and used it to make me a lovely birthday gift.

He doesn't listen so well these days....... :hihi:

I know this is, by rights, home-made, I think it fits more in the "sweet" category.

Sparkle and price tags dont matter to me. I dont like boxed chocolates (a bar of dairy milk will do me) and flowers die... I dont wear jewellery, so no options suit me.

It doesnt have to be sweet or romantic, but as long as it meant something to me thats all that matters.

Archived