Ladies: What gift would you rather have?

What gift would you rather have?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What gift would you rather have?

• Flowers
    • Chocolates
    • Something sparkly and expensive (if he's loaded)
    • Something sweet and romantic (if he's not)
    • Something hand made (the personal touch)
    • A surprise

Ladies, if you were given a gift by your man, what would you rather have?

I'm asking because I was going to give someone a lovely box of Japanese sweets all the way from Japan and people scoffed saying they'd rather have flowers or chocolates, or something they knew.

Not a lady (ofc), but I always think it's the thought that counts, not the gift itself.

Whenever I recieve something (even if I don't really like it), I'm pretty chuffed that someone has taken time out of their day to think about me and do something nice for me.

I'm asking because I was going to give someone a lovely box of Japanese sweets all the way from Japan and people scoffed saying they'd rather have flowers or chocolates, or something they knew.
There are times when you should not listen to people ;) (...and, accessorily, realise how ignorant they are :D)

I don't really want material things off my OH, it's our money that gets spent and I'd rather it was spent on things we both want

I'm happy with a cuddle

<<<< cheap date

Right, I never know what to buy for women and I can't see the answers yet, but I'm pretty certain they would say a surprise ... let's see.

Just checked, I was right. They aint nothing but predictable, just like everyone else.

Having a son in Japan, I love getting sweets and things when they come over. I usually get a load of such stuff from his students which in itself is rather sweet....Likewise, when he goes back, he takes small but typically English things back for them.....

As someone already said, it's not so much the gift but the thought behind it......

a suprise- something to say he's actually thought about it. The cost doesnt matter.

the most meaningful presents my bf's ever bought me have probably cost no more than £10- but the thoughts been there/made me smile

although, the one time he bought me some rubber gloves, as ''a present'' I wasnt too happy.

Archived