Ladies: What gift would you rather have?

What gift would you rather have?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What gift would you rather have?

• Flowers
    • Chocolates
    • Something sparkly and expensive (if he's loaded)
    • Something sweet and romantic (if he's not)
    • Something hand made (the personal touch)
    • A surprise

Ladies, if you were given a gift by your man, what would you rather have?

I'm asking because I was going to give someone a lovely box of Japanese sweets all the way from Japan and people scoffed saying they'd rather have flowers or chocolates, or something they knew.

Somebody gave me some Japanese sweets and they allmost killed my tongue off.......salt, salt and more salt! YUK....they were horrible.

I don't really want material things off my OH, it's our money that gets spent and I'd rather it was spent on things we both want

I'm happy with a cuddle

<<<< cheap date

Me too......but for my recent 60th birthday he actually gave it some thought and has booked US on a mini break to the xmas market in Brugge in December. I'm so looking forward to that. Much better than some rubbish that I don't want or need. :)

My kids spoilt me rotton though......charms for my Pandora bracelet, and flowers, and best of all........we all spent the day together and had a lovely meal at a local pub.

Thats all I want.......my family around me. I love them all to bits. :)

Somebody gave me some Japanese sweets and they allmost killed my tongue off.......salt, salt and more salt! YUK....they were horrible.

Japanese sweets aren't salty! The whole point of them being sweets is that they're sweet and delicious.

What on earth were you eating?

What about a hand made (made yourself) ring of her favourite flower, made from real gold and her birth gem as an engagement ring? Offered in the middle of a circle of her fav chocolate?

I think that ticks all the boxes! :)

Archived