Car Insurance for a 36 year old

Financial services really improved life in the UK.

House price boom and mega crash coming.

Pensions wiped out.

Work incentives wiped out.

:hihi:

Would have made more sense to keep them on the dole!

Yours sincerely, UK resident :help:

I guess that I was also personally responsible for 9/11 and 7/7, stop putting lables on people. I attempted to explain 'menu' pricing but the powers that be decided that I would not be allowed to do so, perhaps you would be so kind. :cool:

I guess that I was also personally responsible for 9/11 and 7/7, stop putting lables on people. I attempted to explain 'menu' pricing but the powers that be decided that I would not be allowed to do so, perhaps you would be so kind. :cool:

It would have been interesting to see the explanation to be honest, I didn't see it.

I posted a link to the dailymail yesterday of a story featured in both the bbc and dailymail and got banned :hihi:

• 1 year later...

The prices of car insurance are about to rocket too! Especially women every one needs to know about the new gender directive. Ladies let your friends know.http://www.reidscottross.co.uk/insurance-protection/g-day-impact-gender-directive-insurance/

Archived