Woman refused permission to breast feed

This story has all the hallmarks of the kind like 'Muslim Bus driver wouldn't let my son on the bus wearing an England football shirt/Asian postmaster wouldn't let me post parcels to my son because he's a soldier in Afghanistan/Muslim women demanded screening of windows at public swimming pool/My wife was abducted by aliens'

All proved to be lies, although I'm not sure about the last one.

" Muslim women demanded screening of windows at public swimming pool "

that was my favorite one, cant find the youtube link to the channel 4 12oclock show sketch on it

Which of course had there been an objection that would have been given as a reason, not some made up mallarkey about multiculturism and Muslims.

Im a big critic of islam amd muslims in general but i didnt even see the word muslim in th article. Maybe i missed it but anyhow this all seems like people getting offended on behalf of muslims as is often the case.

Im a big critic of islam amd muslims in general but i didnt even see the word muslim in th article. Maybe i missed it but anyhow this all seems like people getting offended on behalf of muslims as is often the case.

I seriously believe it never happened at all Closet Guy.

I wonder if it was non-Muslims that complained on 'behalf' of Muslims ? - just like they did with Christmas a few years ago ?

The Muslims couldn't give a hoot but certain PC-liberals thought it was for the best (and the former got the blame for all that)... :cool:

Breast feeding is one of the most natural things to do, and if done discreetly it is then almost impossible to see the naked breast, so poses no problems whatever.

Regards

Angel.

Exactly. I breastfed 40 years ago when it was far less common, and if I had to do it outside my home it was simple to cover up. Some of my younger friends have found exactly the same. It can be done it so discreetly its hard for anyone to really notice. Of course, as in anything else, there are always a few that won't be discreet. And although I support every woman's right to feed her child, I'm sure I'm like most other people, I don't want to be a spectator.

The woman in the article asked if she could feed her child in a quiet corner, the receptionist and the manager were ill-informed and made a mountain out of a molehill. I wonder who told the DM? That's pretty sad in itself. As is attributing everything negative to 'Muslims'. Most Muslims are like everyone else, they just want to get on with bringing up their families, doing their jobs, and living peacefully.

That's funny, considering you are always telling us how utterly intolerant Muslims are of other religions. Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways.

now THAT is a bare-faced lie which you should apologise for and I regard as a personal attack. I challenge you to find any example where I have ever said Muslims, as in all Muslims, are intolerant of other religions rather than a specific nation state whose citizens happen to be more or less 100% Muslim, i.e. Saudi Arabia, where it is undeniably true that it is the case that they are totally intolerant of any other religion and only a complete moron would attempt to claim otherwise.

Archived