Woman refused permission to breast feed

Yes because usualy its only non whites who are allowed to play that card.

Thankfully in these times of diversity an understanding us whties can now call someone racist when they are being as such.

It only has any credence when its accurately applied.

But what I have read about this case it was a receptionist who wrongly perceived what could cause offence to others.

Another case of sensational and irresponsible reporting. Once the management and Muslim leader had explained their position there was no story. Only a silly mistake made by a receptionist.

..and turned by a national media source into a negative story about Muslims. Having viewed the nationalist websites this morning, the story has already taken a life of its own, been dissected, embellished and given justification for more tensions to be created in our communities.

You forgot the one about a burqa wearing lady not being allowed on a bus.

Incidentally, I cant find the thread now but my posts on it took a similar tone to the one I've taken here-that the allegation was absolute BS.

So that means this could not have possibly happened in Oldham? :huh:

It's far more likely the mail made it up or it was some PC idiot being stupid.

it simply doesn't happen out here. I saw a lass breast feeding in a supermarket earlier. No one cares either way because it's considered normal.

No but I have seen evidence with my own eyes. Tell me have you conducted a survey to see if they're offended?.

I wasnt making the assertion unlike you that they were,I simply put the link up.So how many have you seen with your own eyes breast feeding,just so we know how comprehensive your assertion is.;)

In much the same way that the article doesn't say that breastfeeding would upset muslims.

The obnoxious Daily Mail put that slant on it in the headline. Try reading the article.

The problem is that Daily Mail readers only read the headlines. And then become 'emotionally outraged abouth things they know nothing about'

No wonder Mail readers support the Nasty Party.

PS

Scruba old bean. I'm so sorry to go round telling the truth about how Muslims really behave. I know it messes up your racist crap and I'm sorry.

What racist crap is that then? Do you mean in post #48 where I said:

I suspect this is not a case of any Muslim being offended, but the actions of somebody poorly advised.

Fail again.

scuba..it didn't happen in Oldham or anywhere else for that matter, it's a woman with a grievous agenda.

It's funny how these stories often emanate from areas where the BNP are quite strong don't you think?

Remember the Stoke mum Samantha Farndon who lied about a bus driver refusing entry to her son because he was wearing an England football shirt? Or the desecration of Christian graves by mosque owners in Longsight, Manchester?

They caused moral outrage amongst the gobfrothers but by the time they were uncovered as lies the damage had already been done..so job done as far as the BNP are concerned.

Oh but it did happen,thats why the council apologised and please dont give me that rubbish about they have to apologise for everything ,they do not,you are in denial and the BNP insinuation shows very clearly you have a hidden agenda.

The problem is that Daily Mail readers only read the headlines. And then become 'emotionally outraged abouth things they know nothing about'

It was first reported in the local newspaper in Oldham, then local TV news bulletins, then picked up by the national media.

Archived