Woman refused permission to breast feed

It was first reported in the local newspaper in Oldham, then local TV news bulletins, then picked up by the national media.

None of whom saw fit to corroborate both ends of the allegation to see where the truth lies.

Oh but it did happen,thats why the council apologised and please dont give me that rubbish about they have to apologise for everything ,they do not,you are in denial and the BNP insinuation shows very clearly you have a hidden agenda.

No my agenda isn't hidden at all, I don't like what the BNP stands for or the way they seize opportunities like this one to create tension-there is that clear enough for you?

Tell me, what would you think to a story about two female Muslim students being refused entry to a bus in Slough because they were wearing burkas?

I know its in the Mail but is it right that she was told to use the toilet in case it offended the muslims present?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014222/Breast-feeding-mother-told-leave-council-headquarters-offend-Muslim-visitors.html

Just to illustrate how sensational references can infiltrate their way into the public perception, here in your OP you reiterate the claim that the woman was asked to use the toilets to feed her baby because it offends Muslims..yet nowhere in the piece does it mention Muslims at all, the complainant doesn't mention them, nor does the council, it's only the Mail that sow that particular seed in their readers consciousness.

No my agenda isn't hidden at all, I don't like what the BNP stands for or the way they seize opportunities like this one to create tension-there is that clear enough for you?

Tell me, what would you think to a story about two female Muslim students being refused entry to a bus in Slough because they were wearing burkas?

There you go again making claims this is BNP,its nothing to do with them at all,only in your head.You do seem obsessed by the BNP,you really need to get out more.:hihi:

As to your second paragraph,how is feeding a baby comparable with the wearing of a burka?

Just to illustrate how sensational references can infiltrate their way into the public perception, here in your OP you reiterate the claim that the woman was asked to use the toilets to feed her baby because it offends Muslims..yet nowhere in the piece does it mention Muslims at all, the complainant doesn't mention them, nor does the council, it's only the Mail that sow that particular seed in their readers consciousness.

Thats what I was commenting on, the article:loopy:

There you go again making claims this is BNP,its nothing to do with them at all,only in your head.You do seem obsessed by the BNP,you really need to get ot more.:hihi:
No I didnt say it was the BNP, I said they seize opportunities like this to create tension.

As to your second paragraph,how is feeding a baby comparable with the wearing of a burka?

I wasn't seeking to make a comparison, I asked you what you would think to such a claim.

No I didnt say it was the BNP, I said they seize opportunities like this to create tension. same thing really,obsession again.;)

I wasn't seeking to make a comparison, I asked you what you would think to such a claim.[/quote

I would try to find out if it happend and if it did I would accept it,you ought to try it sometime.;)

Thats what I was commenting on, the article:loopy:

You posed a question asking whether it was right the woman was denied the right to breastfeed her baby because it offended Muslims, you weren't seeking a discussion about the veracity of the story.

Since the article on which you base your question on is flawed you may as well have asked if it's right that Martians are denied the right to breastfeed in public places.

You posed a question asking whether it was right the woman was denied the right to breastfeed her baby because it offended Muslims, you weren't seeking a discussion about the veracity of the story.

Since the article on which you base your question on is flawed you may as well have asked if it's right that Martians are denied the right to breastfeed in public places.

yeah right:rolleyes:I can see we are not going to agree so lets just agree to disagree.;)

I would try to find out if it happend and if it did I would accept it,you ought to try it sometime.;)

..and have you tried to find out whether the events in your OP have actually happened? If not you should try it sometime. ;)

By the way the two Muslim students were lying, I said so at the time for the same reasons I believe this story isnt what it appears to be.

Archived