The BNP and foreign students

'suffice it to say' I don't understand you post, what are you saying?

My apologies. You would not understand my post as you were not aware of the events that led up to my comment about freedom of speech (or lack of it here to be more accurate), as others are.

My apologies. You would not understand my post as you were not aware of the events that led up to my comment about freedom of speech (or lack of it here to be more accurate), as others are.

Well we all have our freedom of speech censured here, I'd composed a comprehensive response to the thread you created with the purpose of having a go at me personally (which is absolutely fine btw as far as I'm concerned), but it was deleted before I could post it.

Ps: What's your view on foreign students and whether our universities could survive without them?

What do you think about foreign students and the revenue they bring into the UK?

What do you think about people who are obsessed with threads about BNP/Muslims/Racism....etc....etc....etc...to the point where many grow wearied by the obsessions and simply are not interested and do not care?

Well we all have our freedom of speech censured here, I'd composed a comprehensive response to the thread you created with the purpose of having a go at me personally (which is absolutely fine btw as far as I'm concerned), but it was deleted before I could post it.

I never said that you was obsessed, but it appears that you may be paranoid!:roll:

What do you think about people who are obsessed with threads about BNP/Muslims/Racism....etc....etc....etc...to the point where many grow wearied by the obsessions and simply are not interested and do not care?

there's probably a thread active as we speak (well, type) about diseases in tropical fish, or problems with double glazing, I am interested in neither and so I don't reply (I would 'grow wearied' very quickly) you seem to be implying that those of us who feel strongly about the rise and rise of bigotry, racism and islamophobia shouldn't post lest (as you might say) it leads to weariness in others.

and that's a bit weird 'innit'

there's probably a thread active as we speak (well, type) about diseases in tropical fish, or problems with double glazing, I am interested in neither and so I don't reply (I would 'grow wearied' very quickly) you seem to be implying that those of us who feel strongly about the rise and rise of bigotry, racism and islamophobia shouldn't post lest (as you might say) it leads to weariness in others.

and that's a bit weird 'innit'

So what? :cool:

Archived