The BNP and foreign students

I think there is a serious point to the original story, but not the one that is immediately apparent(more foreigners etc).

It just shows that the unfortunate state the country has found itself in. That the country is desperate for cash at home, with the population suffering cuts of all kind financially, and is looking for money from any source it can! All the while emerging economies like Brazil can afford to give their kids £18k to go and study elsewhere!!

For Brazil, this might be a good investment IF the kids return home. However the future for the UK looks less than certain, with UK kids not getting into the uni places they want.

but the basic point has not been addressed, are you also on threads about double glazing or tropical fish diseases objecting to it being discussed?

Yeah....whatever. I really am sure that such threads keep coming up time after time, after time, after time, after time , after time....etc, etc, etc.

Most people do not care about racism, they just get on with it!:suspect:

Is that white english? black english? brown english? yellow english?

Muslim english? Hindu english? Buddhist english? Sikh english? Jewish english?

You've obviously not experienced Stocksbridge english, one indigenous Stocksbridge person once told me that he could count the occasions that he felt comfortable conversing with folk in south west Sheffield on the six fingers of his right hand. :)

What basic point?

The thread, it's not about whether someone like eclips finds it boring, it's about the BPN using non british students as a focus for their fascistic propoganda. E clips thinks that the very discussion of it is wearisome (and has the right to his opinion, I feel the same about fish disease and double glazing) and so shouldn't continue.

that basic point.

The thread, it's not about whether someone like eclips finds it boring, it's about the BPN using non british students as a focus for their fascistic propoganda. E clips thinks that the very discussion of it is wearisome (and has the right to his opinion, I feel the same about fish disease and double glazing) and so shouldn't continue.

that basic point.

Why address it? Everyone knows what the score is. People are either for it or they are not. Nobody is ever going to change their opinion, so why try and make them? If you take the line of trying to change someones' opinions you will only make yourself unhappy.

I think there is a serious point to the original story, but not the one that is immediately apparent(more foreigners etc).

It just shows that the unfortunate state the country has found itself in. That the country is desperate for cash at home, with the population suffering cuts of all kind financially, and is looking for money from any source it can! All the while emerging economies like Brazil can afford to give their kids £18k to go and study elsewhere!!

For Brazil, this might be a good investment IF the kids return home. However the future for the UK looks less than certain, with UK kids not getting into the uni places they want.

But they are seperate issues (uni's being allowed to recruit and charge what they want to international students and having limited spaces for home / EU students).

ERM......it appears that this thread has got sidetracked!

To get back on track I shall reiterate:-

The BNP are all evil thick monsters who know nothing whereas all coloured and foreign people are really intelligent, unassuming, worldly, selfless amiable people, especially the onesin England.:)

That about covers it!

We haven't heard that one before ....INNIT!

Your first sentence suggests that you see this as a personal vendetta. You are indeed paranoid. :roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Forgive me but I've never started a thread to seek negative views about individual posters-you have.

As I said my back's broad enough, I welcome the opportunity to address your criticisms, but sadly the thread was closed before I could.

Archived