The BNP and foreign students

The BNP want to save the money that is spent on wars, the EU and foreign aid and use it to provide a free education. They want to cut the social security bill and train our young to do the jobs that immigrants are doing.

Your MEP, Andrew Brons is a nazi.

I wonder what how much Tory bashing there would have been if the article was on Labours website, at least most of you seem to hate the BNP more than the Tories.:D

Even if the students aren't directly paying for their course via fees, the courses still need paying for. There is no such thing as free University courses, they need paying for somehow.

So in effect the Brazilian government is contributing to UK students education by helping to fund the Universities.

The BNP want to use the money that is spent on wars, the EU and foreign aid on other more important things like education, free to the students but paid for by the tax payer.

I wonder what how much Tory bashing there would have been if the article was on Labours website, at least most of you seem to hate the BNP more than the Tories.:D

of course we hate the BNP more than the Tories, because they're neo nazis, your MEP andrew brons isn't even 'neo' he is a full on proper nazi

of course we hate the BNP more than the Tories, because they're neo nazis, your MEP andrew brons isn't even 'neo' he is a full on proper nazi

He must also be your MEP.

The BNP want to use the money that is spent on wars,
What about the war they'd create in their own backyard if they ever came to power?

the EU and foreign aid on other more important things like education, free to the students but paid for by the tax payer.

The savings made by cutting EU and foreign aid wouldn't provide a free education to the students who required it if foreign students were prohibited from coming here.

Besides which the BNP might make savings in some areas, but they would create an economy with inflationary pressures because of protectionism as they would limit the flow of competitively priced goods into the UK that there exists demand for. They would also create an environment where our goods were more expensive abroad as production costs would rise due to wage driven inflation..and corporate failures-hence more reliance on state benefits.

They have stated they will provide financial support to non whites who want to leave the country by negotiation..that would cost many, many billions-and compel the rest to leave at the point of a bayonet.

They've stated they will bring all companies under foreign or part foreign ownership into domestic ownership-but again that would cost many many billions, a substantial number of the companies traded on the FTSE 250 have significant foreign shareholdings and it's this open market for those shares that gives them their value, they would become worthless if the market was restricted to British shareholders only...imagine what that would do to our pension funds that are already in difficulties.

The NHS would collapse overnight under a BNP government since 30% of the staffing requirement is provided by people not born here.

I could go on...

He must also be your MEP.

well of course he is, that's how it works, the candidate who wins represents the area he stood in, it's called an election.

The thing is, not only did I not vote for him, but I am physically sick at the thought of him representing me, because I know he is an overt and proud nazi - the fact that people neither know nor care that they are represented by a hitler loving, swastika waving nazi fills me with disgust.

What about the war they'd create in their own backyard if they ever came to power?

The savings made by cutting EU and foreign aid wouldn't provide a free education to the students who required it if foreign students were prohibited from coming here.

Besides which the BNP might make savings in some areas, but they would create an economy with inflationary pressures because of protectionism as they would limit the flow of competitively priced goods into the UK that there exists demand for. They would also create an environment where our goods were more expensive abroad as production costs would rise due to wage driven inflation..and corporate failures-hence more reliance on state benefits.

They have stated they will provide financial support to non whites who want to leave the country by negotiation..that would cost many, many billions-and compel the rest to leave at the point of a bayonet.

They've stated they will bring all companies under foreign or part foreign ownership into domestic ownership-but again that would cost many many billions, a substantial number of the companies traded on the FTSE 250 have significant foreign shareholdings and it's this open market for those shares that gives them their value, they would become worthless if the market was restricted to British shareholders only...imagine what that would do to our pension funds that are already in difficulties.

The NHS would collapse overnight under a BNP government since 30% of the staffing requirement is provided by people not born here.

I could go on...

I don't doubt much of what you say, not sure why they would create a war if they came to power, in the unlikely event that they did come to power they would have the support of the majority of voters, I doubt they have even thought that far ahead. If they survive they will probably do what other political parties do and change their policies to become more electable.

well of course he is, that's how it works, the candidate who wins represents the area he stood in, it's called an election.

The thing is, not only did I not vote for him, but I am physically sick at the thought of him representing me, because I know he is an overt and proud nazi - the fact that people neither know nor care that they are represented by a hitler loving, swastika waving nazi fills me with disgust.

I think he's great.

Archived