Sunday Times .. walking the line

Just seen an ad for the Sunday Times on telly.

They're giving away a DVD about some bloke walking a tightrope between the Twin Towers.

Am I reading too much into this or could it be that the bloke is Rupert Murdoch and the Twin Towers represent not only the new phone hacking allegations (about victims of 9/11) but also the very tenuous line Mr Murdoch is now treading?

Do you think someones done this as a joke? I know it's his own paper. :huh:

Just seen an ad for the Sunday Times on telly.

They're giving away a DVD about some bloke walking a tightrope between the Twin Towers.

Am I reading too much into this or could it be that the bloke is Rupert Murdoch and the Twin Towers represent not only the new phone hacking allegations (about victims of 9/11) but also the very tenuous line Mr Murdoch is now treading?

Do you think someones done this as a joke? I know it's his own paper. :huh:

No.

It's part of a drive to get people who bought the News of the World to buy their rag instead. The movie (Man On Wire) is one of the most acclaimed documentaries made and I recommend watching it if you get the chance.

Archived