Car insurance young drivers

The police stopping these drivers are complicit in this class war.

There is a need for insurance, but it shouldn't be prohibitive.

People hurt in any accidents will be cared for by the NHS regardless.

The legal-financial service sector is out of control.

I think many Police would agree car insurance is too high for young drivers.

On one of the TV shows I've seen Scothern nearly cry out, 'Arr much!'. In response to a youth stating his insurance was £3000 per annum.

The NHS claim money for medical care for car crash victims. Car insurance is expensive, the reason for this are all the people falsely claiming person injuries that in many cases dont actually exist.

Ambulance chasing law firms and the people who claim falsely are to blame.

The NHS claim money for medical care for car crash victims. Car insurance is expensive, the reason for this are all the people falsely claiming person injuries that in many cases dont actually exist.

My best mate worked in industry at the same firm for over 40 years, he had a clerical position. On his retirement he put in an 'industrial deafness' claim and was awarded £2K, his hearing was and still if fine.

My best mate worked in industry at the same firm for over 40 years, he had a clerical position. On his retirement he put in an 'industrial deafness' claim and was awarded £2K, his hearing was and still if fine.

:hihi:

The easiest one of the lot to fiddle.

I worked with someone that worked down the pit ……….. he had a claim for a dodgy chest even though he is a regular smoker and another claim for white finger even though he never used pneumatic tools ……. He said he was just getting back the money he lost during the strike.

Is it me or does anyone else think that car insurance for young drivers is a complete and utter joke how can you justify 5k for a 1.0 cc even on a mini last year we were quoted £1300 now its £3300 the annoying part is we all just except what's happening, in today's climate how are the young ones going to get on who at 18 has 5k i feel we will see a huge rise in uninsured drivers, you can see this happening already from insurance company's as they are now advertising the fact they can cover you for this :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I would allow people to drive from the age of 21 subject to an intelligence test,and proof that they can ride a push-bike.Anyone with a drinking penalty would have to wait a further six months for each offence,those guilty of violent conduct 12 months.This would remove many hazardous drivers from the roads,and lower premiums for all motorists.

I heard a rumour about that:apparently he bought himself am ipod and mobile phone with the proceeds.

I would allow people to drive from the age of 21 subject to an intelligence test,and proof that they can ride a push-bike.Anyone with a drinking penalty would have to wait a further six months for each offence,those guilty of violent conduct 12 months.This would remove many hazardous drivers from the roads,and lower premiums for all motorists.

Well that's folk from sink estates out then, not standing the intelligence test and drink and violence related convictions, they are all banged up in jail by the time they are 21.

If a child runs out into the road and is hit by a car I'd rather an insured driver hit them, as if it was a genuine accident, the driver should have nothing to fear and could ring 999 right away.

A person who can't afford insurance would get arrested for driving without insurance, so they would be tempted to drive off without reporting it.

Now, you could say the uninsured driver is in the wrong, and if insurance was affordable, then yeah, they would be. But with the prices these days, you can understand why it might happen.

. But with the prices these days, you can understand why it might happen.

That’s a **** poor excuse, if you cant afford something you cant afford it, full stop, its tantamount to a car thief stealing a Focus ST ( or any performance car) because they couldn’t afford to buy one,

That’s a **** poor excuse, if you cant afford something you cant afford it, full stop, its tantamount to a car thief stealing a Focus ST ( or any performance car) because they couldn’t afford to buy one,

For young people, the cost of a car is cheap, running a car is cheap. Insurance is expensive.

Petrol could be £5 per Litre. Insurance would still be the prohibitive cost. Why the hell should a youth pay multiple £1000s when they have better reactions and less health problems than a driver in their 60s paying a few £100.

Archived