Cameron knackered

So I take it that Tory Blair wasn't arrested.

As my question was 'Anyone know if a serving PM has ever been arrested while still in office?' What was the point in your answer?

Just for your information. I don't know how many serving Prime Ministers have ever been arrested. Do you?

What was the point of the question, btw?

Just for your information. I don't know how many serving Prime Ministers have ever been arrested. Do you?

What was the point of the question, btw?

No I don't. If I did know I wouldn't have asked the question would I.

The point of the question was to discover from people who know more about these things than me if any serving PM had ever been arrested. That was the question, you may have see it?

You really need to stop seeing every post as an attack on the Nasty Party.

No I don't. Thats why I asked the question, you muppet.

The point of the question was to discover from people who know more about these things than me if any serving PM had ever been arrested. That was the question, you may have see it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1536975/Police-question-Blair-on-honours.html

Tony Blair faced the humiliation yesterday of becoming the first serving prime minister to be interviewed by the police in a corruption inquiry

Since Blair was the first serving Prime Minister to be questioned, I'm assuming then that no other serving Prime Minister has ever been arrested. See how it was relevant now?

Cameron and the Tories voted for the war. It couldn't have happened without Tory support. Only the LibDems voted against. And no I don't agree with the war...or any war.

'Never saw a military solution, that didn't end up with something worse.' (Sting)

That's because the Prime Minister at the time assured the house that Saddam had WOMD.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1536975/Police-question-Blair-on-honours.html

Since Blair was the first serving Prime Minister to be questioned, I'm assuming then that no other serving Prime Minister has ever been arrested. See how it was relevant now?

Here's a useful piece of advice. If you don't know the answer to a question then don't bother answering. Got it?

Here's a useful piece of advice. If you don't know the answer to a question then don't bother answering. Got it?

Your dictator streak coming through again. This is a forum, people can add relevant information to add to a debate.

If you'd have read between the lines (asking a bit much I know), the answer was 'no, but Blair came close, and would have been had his people not intimidated the police'.

--

I suppose its too much to ask for people to actually refrain from using silly names to describe politicians and parties?

Yes, Bliar, Wee Gordon, Red Ed, Camoron, Liebore, FibDems, Nasty Party and all the others were amusing once, but why not have a bit of maturity when arguing your corner or political colour?

Yes, Bliar, Wee Gordon, Red Ed, Camoron, Liebore, FibDems, Nasty Party and all the others were amusing once, but why not have a bit of maturity when arguing your corner or political colour?

I support no party, which is why I continue with the "immature names", names (may I add) they have earned. Each and every single party are as bad as each other and deserve all the contempt, mockery and ridicule I can heap on them, in as many ways as possible.

Archived