Cameron knackered

Your dictator streak coming through again. This is a forum, people can add relevant information to add to a debate.

If you'd have read between the lines (asking a bit much I know), the answer was 'no, but Blair came close, and would have been had his people not intimidated the police'.

--

Your posts always read like the comments section in the Daily Mail. Which I presume you worship.

I support no party, which is why I continue with the "immature names", names (may I add) they have earned. Each and every single party are as bad as each other and deserve all the contempt, mockery and ridicule I can heap on them, in as many ways as possible.

With your use of "Moron" in post 88, it's not clear who you are referring to.

You might not be worried about cheapening your argument but you could at least use names that people will be able to use to identify who you are talking about.

Not really. Parliamentarians are unedifyingly gleeful at the opportunity to get their own back. In doing so they are missing the point by a country mile.

The top and bottom of it is that most folk think that the gutter press stink. The low-level culture that has been been allowed to pervade our ordinary lives - from Jordan to Guido - isn't what most of us want and Will Self is plain wrong.

Despite this it is served up with no real alternative by a media and political class who are too lazy to work hard for citizens who deserve and want more.

The real cause is stark and they know it; never underestimate peoples apathy.

If people do think that the gutter press stink, I wished they'd be a bit more principled and not buy the newspapers.

I'm not as pessimistic as you though. It was after all the Guardian and to a lesser extent the Independent newspapers which uncovered the phone hacking scandal and at least 2 members of the political class, Tom Watson and Chris Bryant who were brave enough to put their heads above the parapet and criticise the Murdoch press when their colleagues wouldn't dare.

The whole popular political class are mired in corruption and dishonourable behaviour in one way or another and as much as I'd like to see things change I doubt very much that the recent grubby little insight into their life style will change anything at all.
But lets not forget that the whole population is mired in corruption and dishonorable behavior in somewhat various degrees,politicians are no different ...............not much will change!

But lets not forget that the whole population is mired in corruption and dishonorable behavior in somewhat various degrees,politicians are no different ...............not much will change!

More watering down

But lets not forget that the whole population is mired in corruption and dishonorable behavior in somewhat various degrees, change!

What rubbish, are you trying to justify your own behaviour by saying the whole population is corrupt and dishonorable?

Archived