Cameron knackered

Could be. Let's hope they throw their support behind Labour then.

In all seriousness, NI publications will probably refrain from formally declaring support for any party.

Do you object to a free press? Whether you disagree with what the DM prints or not, unless they have been acting illegally as NotW did, MPs need not go meddling.

On question time last week Louise Mensch (tory MP) said she'd had some pretty bad experiences with the Daily Mail.

Thats not my experience at all. I suggest you find better company
I am in better company sunshine!..........but what you need to do is to go back to school and study what is meant by corruption and dishonor!,you may find it's closer to you than you realized!..........as a well read history book says!.............let 'im that's done nowt wrong....... chuck the first stone.

Cameron's odds of being the next cabinet member to go slashed from 100/1 to 12/1 in the last week. Stan James has been offering 7/1 against Cameron lasting the year. http://www1.politicalbetting.com/

Boris 4/1 favourite to be next Conservative leader. He's not even an MP :hihi: although there may be a seat in Oxfordshire becoming free quite soon.

:hihi:The last two weeks have been sooooooo uplifting, just gets better and better!

:hihi:The last two weeks have been sooooooo uplifting, just gets better and better!
But surely you are not seriously suggesting there is anyone in the Labour party with leadership qualities to extricate us from this mess ,whoever you want to blame!..........I have a foot in every camp,but we all know that Britain would be underwater for a very long time if Labour ever took control again!

I am in better company sunshine!..........but what you need to do is to go back to school and study what is meant by corruption and dishonor!,you may find it's closer to you than you realized!..........as a well read history book says!.............let 'im that's done nowt wrong....... chuck the first stone.

Pardon? :huh:

But surely you are not seriously suggesting there is anyone in the Labour party with leadership qualities to extricate us from this mess ,whoever you want to blame!..........I have a foot in every camp,but we all know that Britain would be underwater for a very long time if Labour ever took control again!

Exactly....worse case scenario, snap General Election and Labour get back in, plunging us further into deficit and debt along with tax hikes and spending sprees like the financial crisis never happened. What a tragedy for the country that would be.

--

Young Ed is looking more and more the man to take the country forwards by the day! He showed tremendous courage by attacking Murdoch and News Corpn, after he did this there could have been no going back to curry favour with the Dirty Digger come election time.

Now a few days later, he (and others) have brought News Corpn to their knees!

Better than anything Smarmy Dave has done, who's biggest deed to date is to drag the economy back into recession.

Archived