Cameron knackered

Your logic is deeply flawed I1L2T3. In the UK we require people to defend actualities, not conjecture.

The questions need to at least be asked. What briefings did he recieve from Coulson? Was the info gathered legally? Did Cameron gain advantage from it? What was discussed during his frequent social meetings with Brooks? etc... etc... etc...

I can't see people believing his answers, especially as this whole thing gets progressively worse. People will think Cameron is hiding something because......for a start he spent most of the last 2 weeks hiding. Interviews that PM should be giving are being handled by Clegg.

Cameron has the look of somebody cornered and he isn't exactly coming out fighting. He can't. Too weak with all his props pulled out.

How did they know, did they get the info from hacking? And stop trying to change the subject and pass it off lightly. This is all about Slaphead Came Ruin and his association with the hacking lark Andy Coulson. Coulson left the PM's wing because he knew he was going to be in the papers and didn't want bad publicity. Too late!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12296392

Indeed, but did Coulson commit any of the deeds whilst being employed by No.10, like Damien McBride?

Indeed, but did Coulson commit any of the deeds whilst being employed by No.10, like Damien McBride?

Not really comparing like with like. Coulson may have committed serious crimes. McBride was never arrested.

I doubt very much you have truly grasped the scale of what is happening.

Not really comparing like with like. Coulson may have committed serious crimes. McBride was never arrested.

I doubt very much you have truly grasped the scale of what is happening.

I have grasped it alright. Have you grasped that whatever Coulson did it happened in a previous employment, before being employed by No.10?

Guest sibon
I have grasped it alright. Have you grasped that whatever Coulson did it happened in a previous employment, before being employed by No.10?

The "previous" bit is the interesting part.

He was carrying a massive amount of baggage when Cameron appointed him. That is beginning to look like a massive error of judgement.

Oh I see now. So if he'd committed crimes before it didn't matter. Of course it matters. Especially so if the alleged crimes may have provided advantage to his new employer.

Oh I see now. So if he'd committed crimes before it didn't matter. Of course it matters. Especially so if the alleged crimes may have provided advantage to his new employer.

Where did I say it didn't matter?

Now your alleging that Cameron somehow benefitted from the phone hacking and information gained in that manner?

Now your alleging that Cameron somehow benefitted from the phone hacking and information gained in that manner?

I'm not alleging anything. I said 'may have'. Obviously the questions relating to that will be asked at some point.

I don't think that he is alleging that Smarmy Dave has hacked any phones himself, at this stage. Certainly I have not read any reports yet alleging Cameron is himself a hacker, but things are moving so fast, who knows whats coming next!:cool:

Archived