Credit Expert rip off!

This company is a RIP OFF!!! BIG TIME.

I joined with them for a long time and i moved address AND i DID make them aware.

For a few months the score i was getting was GOOD and therefore i thought i see if i can get a loan just to consolodate my payments into one to avoid headaches trying to remember all the payment dates etc etc.

The loan was applied THROUGH credit forkup company and was rejected SO i tried a few times as i thought maybe there was a web page error and it kept rejecting.

So i contacted the muppets who said the score i am seeing is not the REAL score as i have moved address....................BUT i did tell them the move AND how badly is the score effected by a move to a street away????? Now due to the loan applications my score has now gone down and they refused to refund me, however i got some of my money back through my bank (raised a dispute) when i asked them to cancel membership too as well as the muppets.

One thing that made me laugh was what they said via email and verbal -> THE SCORE SEEN IS JUST A GUIDENCE ONLY AND THE COMPANIES WILL USE A SIMILAR SCORING SYSTEM TO SEE IF YOU PASS CREDIT ETC.

SO my argument is I BEEN PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ACTUALLY USED???:rant::rant::rant:

MAYBE SHOULD HAVE PAID THEM WITH MONOPOLY MONEY CUZ IT IS CLASSED AS MONEY LOL ^^

The best way to get good score is try and clear off most of the credit cards etc etc, you will know what they are etc.

++++ If you just want to give money way rather than charities then the best way to waste it and get INCORRECT info is by paying credit NONexperts++++

Kind regards

This company is a RIP OFF!!! BIG TIME.

I joined with them for a long time and i moved address AND i DID make them aware.

For a few months the score i was getting was GOOD and therefore i thought i see if i can get a loan just to consolodate my payments into one to avoid headaches trying to remember all the payment dates etc etc.

The loan was applied THROUGH credit forkup company and was rejected SO i tried a few times as i thought maybe there was a web page error and it kept rejecting.

So i contacted the muppets who said the score i am seeing is not the REAL score as i have moved address....................BUT i did tell them the move AND how badly is the score effected by a move to a street away????? Now due to the loan applications my score has now gone down and they refused to refund me, however i got some of my money back through my bank (raised a dispute) when i asked them to cancel membership too as well as the muppets.

One thing that made me laugh was what they said via email and verbal -> THE SCORE SEEN IS JUST A GUIDENCE ONLY AND THE COMPANIES WILL USE A SIMILAR SCORING SYSTEM TO SEE IF YOU PASS CREDIT ETC.

SO my argument is I BEEN PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ACTUALLY USED???:rant::rant::rant:

MAYBE SHOULD HAVE PAID THEM WITH MONOPOLY MONEY CUZ IT IS CLASSED AS MONEY LOL ^^

The best way to get good score is try and clear off most of the credit cards etc etc, you will know what they are etc.

++++ If you just want to give money way rather than charities then the best way to waste it and get INCORRECT info is by paying credit NONexperts++++

Kind regards

A move of address can make a big difference, as can starting a new job.

Quite a few creditors won't lend to someone who hasn't been in the same job for 12 months or lived at their address for over 3 years, for example. My friend actually has a phone contract she couldn't renew and upgrade to due moving home and job!

I used these for a couple of years while I sorted my terrible finances out, always very helpful and no problems when I canceled last year. In the second year I was with them I paid £3.50 a month, there are cheaper options out there and I believe you can check your report for free if your willing to do the digging...

Also check out Martin Lewis's site, the chap off radio 2 and watchdog. Totally sorted me out with my debt (£18k)

Again i will repeat myself, I was not in the wrong, credit nonexpert was as they failed to update my details ^^ And they still refuse to take blame.

And also when they say the score is similar to what other companies use?? Why pay them when you not actually seeing the 'REAL' score?

In regards to free gifts? Nothing comes for free...........

Again i will repeat myself, I was not in the wrong, credit nonexpert was as they failed to update my details ^^ And they still refuse to take blame.

And also when they say the score is similar to what other companies use?? Why pay them when you not actually seeing the 'REAL' score?

In regards to free gifts? Nothing comes for free...........

When you update your details with them though, its probably for the purposes of them sending letters etc and not to update your credit file. Once you have links to your new address via existing credit, is when your score would change, ie when you changed your address on your existing bills and there was a record on file of you having moved.

My friends issue was that the address she now lived in had had so much bad credit linked with it in the past that she couldn't be considered for anything without doing a disassociation with all the former residents. After she had done that, her credit score was still low due to not having lived there for very long.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

When you update your details with them though, its probably for the purposes of them sending letters etc and not to update your credit file. Once you have links to your new address via existing credit, is when your score would change, ie when you changed your address on your existing bills and there was a record on file of you having moved.

My friends issue was that the address she now lived in had had so much bad credit linked with it in the past that she couldn't be considered for anything without doing a disassociation with all the former residents. After she had done that, her credit score was still low due to not having lived there for very long.

My issue is credit NONexpert blaming me and not refunding the payments (which i do not care about now- just the principle). AND they confirmed the score they show is NOT the same as the loan company etc etc will USE!!!.

So been paying for something that is not 'real'^^

Nor have they mentioned anything in the lines you have.

I do not care about them no more, you carry on paying them mongs if you feel you should. Just posting to help other potential fools like me from joining them muppets!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

My issue is credit NONexpert blaming me and not refunding the payments (which i do not care about now- just the principle). AND they confirmed the score they show is NOT the same as the loan company etc etc will USE!!!.

So been paying for something that is not 'real'^^

Nor have they mentioned anything in the lines you have.

I do not care about them no more, you carry on paying them mongs if you feel you should. Just posting to help other potential fools like me from joining them muppets!

I'd never dream of subcribing to them even for a freebie don't worry :hihi:

When they told you the creditors might use something 'similar'... maybe they do the credit check via another company, such as Experian. They may well rate you differently, not sure though!

I'd never dream of subcribing to them even for a freebie don't worry :hihi:

When they told you the creditors might use something 'similar'... maybe they do the credit check via another company, such as Experian. They may well rate you differently, not sure though!

They have made it clear in writing that the score i see is NOT real^^

So my argument is why they took money off me for something that mislead me....BUT on their website it mentions that this is the score companies look at........contradicting information if you know what i mean. :loopy:

Archived