Badminton in Ranmoor : Ladies needed

Hi

I'm new to the Forum and looking to promote a new Ladies Badminton team playing for Ranmoor Badminton Club. We play on Fridays between 7 and 10pm at Tapton School on Darwin Lane in Crosspool and we've recently expanded our league teams.

If you have played a bit of badminton and know your way around the court please come down. The new season starts in September. Ideally we need a few more ladies but all welcome. We play in a competitive and friendly spirit.

Please get in touch.

That's great. We are really keen to encourage any new ladies who have played a bit before. Both club and league badminton is really important to us. We're a really social club too and a few pints in the Ranmoor Inn is an important part of Friday's too.

We actually finish for the summer holidays this Friday. We start again the first Friday in September. Have a look / join our Facebook group - Ranmoor Badminton Club, and keep in touch. I'll keep you posted here.

Hi

We have several teams playing Mens doubles, Combined league and our new Ladies team for next season. Usually club night is Friday 7-10pm @ Tapton School Sports Hall in Crosspool.

However, at our AGM we recently voted to expand the club and will hopefully be promoting an additonal Monday night from September playing at Ecclesfield School.

Anyone (Men and Ladies) who has played badminton before would like to come down please get in touch.

:)

Hi,

The new league season starts in September. We get the fixtures for all our teams early on and then the matches are set from October 2011 - to May 2012. We are planning two Men's doubles teams, two Combined teams (this is a combination of mixed, ladies and mens doubles), and new this year a Ladies team.

I'll keep the details of season start dates posted here over the summer.

Archived