Rebekah Brooks arrested

It's getting a little boring now all this NOTW, Murdoch, Brooks, phone hacking scandal stuff, the way some are raving about it you would think Adolf Hitler had just been found hiding in a bunker. Rebekah Brooks getting arrested won't affect our lives on a daily basis no matter what justice get's dished out, there are more pressing social and political issues, all this lot does is detract !

Yet there you are, screaming for justice to be done when a common criminal is apprehended. Different story when your Tory mates are caught with their hands in the pot, eh?

Oh bugger!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Now that she's been arrested, she'll have to go down to talk to the imbecile in Fat Hunter Square every time she wants to go to America.:hihi::hihi:

'If you have ever been arrested, you are not eligible to enter the US under the visa waiver scheme'.:hihi:

Yet there you are, screaming for justice to be done when a common criminal is apprehended. Different story when your Tory mates are caught with their hands in the pot, eh?

Please point me to the scream for justice of a common criminal my dear, you have lost me, Tory mates ????

It's getting a little boring now all this NOTW, Murdoch, Brooks, phone hacking scandal stuff, the way some are raving about it you would think Adolf Hitler had just been found hiding in a bunker. Rebekah Brooks getting arrested won't affect our lives on a daily basis no matter what justice get's dished out, there are more pressing social and political issues, all this lot does is detract !

my life won't be better in the long run (the lives of families of murdered children might though), but at the moment it is enriched by the look on murdoch and co's faces, after years of calling celebs to account for snogging a slapper or smoking a spliff, the cows have some home to roost - how very sweet that is .

I still think 'bekah's got nice hair tho' and still think she looks like a junky who's lost her methadone script.

my life won't be better in the long run (the lives of families of murdered children might though), but at the moment it is enriched by the look on murdoch and co's faces, after years of calling celebs to account for snogging a slapper or smoking a spliff, the cows have some home to roost - how very sweet that is .

I still think 'bekah's got nice hair tho' and still think she looks like a junky who's lost her methadone script.

Somehow it does not bring back anyones murdered children, apologies or not from Mr Murdoch so don't hype up something like a NOTW journo :thumbsup:

I wonder.

If a common criminal is arrested (Joe Blagger) it doesn't hit the news and when the case comes to trial there are usually few difficulties.

If an uncommon criminal (and I'm thinking about - as an example - Huntley) is arrested, it hits the press, but the coverage is limited to ensure that the trial isn't prejudiced.

So far, we've heard 'allegations'.

People have been arrested. Millions of words (well, thousands of them repeated thousands of times) have been gurgitated and regurgitated world-wide.

When (or if) anybody is brought before a court, where will the court find an unbiased jury? - A jury which hasn't been fed 'opinion' by the half-ton?

A lot of lawyers are going to make a lot of money. (Not a problem.)

The media (the guilty sods behind this lot) are going to make a lot of money. (a serious problem.)

The 'guilty individuals' will (IMO) never be identified or brought to brook and those whose names have been put forward - the scapegoats - will be rewarded handsomely by the taxpayers when the cases against them collapse.

Somehow it does not bring back anyones murdered children, apologies or not from Mr Murdoch so don't hype up something like a NOTW journo :thumbsup:

that's exactly what I'm doing, I'm after a job - although I guess there's quite a few others looking as well. How's this -

flame haired, pouting, power junky 'bekah brookes (67) today REFUSED to answer this paper's allegations that she is the spawn of Satan in human form and claimed the fact that she has been NICKED BY THE ROZZERS means she is legally unable to answer any questions, a spokesman for the Met (stuffing 50 quid notes into his jacket) also refused to comment on the grounds that he incriminate himself and have to holiday in the UK if he did........

all right rubbish, I give in.

I wonder.

If a common criminal is arrested (Joe Blagger) it doesn't hit the news and when the case comes to trial there are usually few difficulties.

If an uncommon criminal (and I'm thinking about - as an example - Huntley) is arrested, it hits the press, but the coverage is limited to ensure that the trial isn't prejudiced.

So far, we've heard 'allegations'.

People have been arrested. Millions of words (well, thousands of them repeated thousands of times) have been gurgitated and regurgitated world-wide.

When (or if) anybody is brought before a court, where will the court find an unbiased jury? - A jury which hasn't been fed 'opinion' by the half-ton?

A lot of lawyers are going to make a lot of money. (Not a problem.)

The media (the guilty sods behind this lot) are going to make a lot of money. (a serious problem.)

The 'guilty individuals' will (IMO) never be identified or brought to brook and those whose names have been put forward - the scapegoats - will be rewarded handsomely by the taxpayers when the cases against them collapse.

I'll be on the jury, it'd be ace, I'm completely unbiased in my view that she totally guilty and should die weeping alone in prison.

I'll ring em up and volunteer.

Guest sibon

Of course, the arrest will prevent her from giving evidence to the Select Committee on Tuesday.

Quite conveniently, her arrest by the police will prevent her from having to answer questions about payments to police officers.

Lovely:rolleyes:

Archived