Rebekah Brooks arrested

Thatcher gave Murdoch license to do as he pleased.

An action which has been tacitly condoned by each successive government since.

And who tells or heavily influences what the papers print?

Rather than simply post another question, at least answer the original question posed.

Rather than simply post another question, at least answer the original question posed.

Since when do you dictate how others should or shouldn't reply to others posts?

Sorry it was too subtle for you but the answer is in the question as they are the two sides of the same coin. Do papers such as the News International ones influence public opinion by what they print, or does public opinion influence what they print? I'm inclined to think the latter.

Just thought I would explain this as your fanatical extreme right wing stance means that you misunderstand most posts and usually answer a question that has not been asked.

Thank you for demonstrating your lack of any sense. I understand posts perfectly well, however you seem to have misunderstood the intention of the question, no surprise there.

Sorry if my views are at odds with yours but going around calling people 'fanatical extreme right wing' simply discredits you as you clearly have no concept of what 'fanatical extreme right wing' means. Basically, anybody that disagrees with Keith is a nazi, right?

Murdoch does

We all know you treat evey post on here as an attack against the Nasty Party, but this is about how much of a threat Murdoch is to us all.

No I simply look at things independantly and think about it, you should try it some time. It seems to be you who manages to make everything about the 'Nasty Party'. Touch of OCD?

Thank you for demonstrating your lack of any sense. I understand posts perfectly well, however you seem to have misunderstood the intention of the question, no surprise there.

Sorry if my views are at odds with yours but going around calling people 'fanatical extreme right wing' simply discredits you as you clearly have no concept of what 'fanatical extreme right wing' means. Basically, anybody that disagrees with Keith is a nazi, right?

No I simply look at things independantly and think about it, you should try it some time. It seems to be you who manages to make everything about the 'Nasty Party'. Touch of OCD?

Calm down dear

Wilson said Charlie Brooks had left the bag with a friend who was returning it, but dropped it in the wrong part of the garage

Dropped it in the wrong part of the garage?:confused:

Sounds more like a James Bond plot with drops in garages:loopy:.

Archived