Fun places to take a 20 year old lad? Help please

Hi,

Our nephew has come over to see us for 3 weeks from the Netherlands and we need ideas on where to take him.

He is 20 years old and is not very forthcoming with ideas of what he likes to do.

We don't have any children of our own so not familiar with fun or educational places to visit.

We are taking him to London in 2 weeks for a few days but we are lost for things to do in the meantime.

I suggested a theme park and he seemed to like the idea.

The problem now is which theme park to go for? Ideally not 1 that is directed at younger children.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated as I am lost with ideas.

Time, money or transport is not an issue.

Thanks in advance. :)

Alton Towers is the better theme park for his age. I know you say you have no children, but do you have other family members his age or would be up to go go-karting with him. I know of the outdoor parkwood karting (Link http://www.parkwoodkarting.com/ ) i hear there are others around South Yorkshire but im not sure where abouts unless i google, i dont know how good they are.

Paint balling? Lazar tag?

I would say take him to monkey businesses, I was in there today and had to hold myself back from jumping in the ball pit with the kids :P

Aren't you a bit old for that kind of thing though? Lol.

Laser Tag's good though, I went a while back to the one at the back of Subway on Centertainment, right laugh.

Archived