Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Very sad that Ben's family don't have the money or media friends that Madelaine McCann's parents have. I have always been amazed at how two health professionals could leave their kids unattended whilst out eating and drinking and yet get so much media attention and sympathy. It does seem that being working class and from Sheffield has not helped Ben's family and their cause.

Totally agree with you on this one.:thumbsup:

His family should go to a physic person, they are normally accurate, whether or not they believe in spirits and that, they could help. Hope they find him eventually.

what a load of tripe any one that will listen to these physic fools is only fooling themself if they were any good they would find the lottery No each week

His family should go to a physic person, they are normally accurate, whether or not they believe in spirits and that, they could help. Hope they find him eventually.
I'm not sure a physicist will be much help. I suppose Stephen Hawking could try if we charged him up fully.

I'm an 'average person' and I feel great sympathy for both families having to live with losing their child. Its not all about 'fault'.

There was a lot of media coverage for Ben Needham's family when he went missing. But the media has changed in the years in between the two events, everything gets more publicity now than 20 years ago. Except good news stories.

Lets not turn this into another thread about the McCann's, its about Ben Needham.

Totally agree! The Needhams dident get half of the extended coveredge..ie..through the early years...and thats a great shame :(