Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Kerry thinks about Ben every waking hour, she most probably dreams about him. Her life is ruined, she only stays alive because she believes that she will see Ben again.

Whoever took Ben is responsible for this woman's torment, I can only say that if this was my wife, she would go to her grave hoping and praying that her son would be returned to her, even if he wanted nothing to do with her, she would gain some comfort from knowing that he was alive.

Any lead should be followed up, all avenues explored, this is not about revenge, the courts are there to sort out the legalities.

God bless Kerry.

amen to that. xx

Kerry thinks about Ben every waking hour, she most probably dreams about him. Her life is ruined, she only stays alive because she believes that she will see Ben again.

Whoever took Ben is responsible for this woman's torment, I can only say that if this was my wife, she would go to her grave hoping and praying that her son would be returned to her, even if he wanted nothing to do with her, she would gain some comfort from knowing that he was alive.

Any lead should be followed up, all avenues explored, this is not about revenge, the courts are there to sort out the legalities.

God bless Kerry.

Unless she's a mate of yours or family, I think it's very presumptuous of you to assume that you know how Kerry Needham thinks.

You know nowt.

Is anyone familiar with the story of Steven Stayner, he was abducted in America and lived with his abducter for seven years before having a reuinion back with his family. It was very difficult when they were reunited, there was even a film made of it.

I hope Ben's mum does find him one day, if only to have maybe a little contact. He may just come forward one day, it's definitely possible......

Yes, it was sad, and if I remember rightly, he was killed in a motor bike accident a few years later. very sad.

I know exactly what you're talking about and there has never been a shred of evidence to support that. And I'm not talking a 'McCann' shred of evidence where there is plenty of circumstantial evidence and a lot of conflicting statements and claims that don't add up, there actually is no evidence.

I think I know also what you both are talking about.

-

I was going to post some links to China, and their 'busy' PI's who will never be out of work for the reasons that andikay points out here...

Worldwide thousands of children go missing and are never found, some may end up being illegally adopted (bought) by good people that are unable to have children, it’s something we will never know because they don’t advertise the fact they just bought a child.

Unless she's a mate of yours or family, I think it's very presumptuous of you to assume that you know how Kerry Needham thinks.

You know nowt.

Unless he has heard her say what she thinks on tv like millions of other people have..:loopy::loopy:..

Edited by alex3659

• 2 months later...

How times have changed.... Kerrys son disappeared whilst just outside playing - she got barely any help from the media/authorities

the mccanns go out drinking and leave their kids in a strange bedroom a block away and get the whole world and the frigging pope involved. Now tell me this, if the mccanns were off a council estate and had left their kids in the house whilst they went to the pub - how long do you reckon until their kids were taken into care? makes me sick. I wish Kerry and the family all the best and shame on those who failed to help her, for the last 20 YEARS.