Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Yep but on the news you saw more than just her head & shoulders, she was shaking like a leaf, fighting back the emotions, one way or another I hope she has some sort of closure.

It's a hiding -to- nothing, really... I can't imagine the agonies that Kerry Grist must be going through, and has done, for 21 years.

If the excavations find any remains, she'll be in utter agonies, because any hope of being reunited with Ben are extinguished... If the excavations draw a blank, she's still not going to be spared any agony, because her son is still missing, 21 years on.

It's a hiding -to- nothing, really... I can't imagine the agonies that Kerry Grist must be going through, and has done, for 21 years.

If the excavations find any remains, she'll be in utter agonies, because any hope of being reunited with Ben are extinguished... If the excavations draw a blank, she's still not going to be spared any agony, because her son is still missing, 21 years on.

Agree with Plain talker. I live on same road as Kerry and you could clearly see she was going through the wringer emotionally because whatever the outcome it is not going to be good for her

hope something positive comes out of this investigation for ben and his family, what ever the outcome. at least it will bring some peace for kerry and her family. to live all these years without knowing anything or the whereabouts of your child is beyond words. it would be nice for kerry and her family to have closure.

hope something positive comes out of this investigation for ben and his family, what ever the outcome. at least it will bring some peace for kerry and her family. to live all these years without knowing anything or the whereabouts of your child is beyond words. it would be nice for kerry and her family to have closure.

Don't see how you work that out Helen there is only one way that she can get closure from this investigation because if they don't find him she will be in the same state as before but if they do well I shudder to think................

Don't see how you work that out Helen there is only one way that she can get closure from this investigation because if they don't find him she will be in the same state as before but if they do well I shudder to think................

Or he might be alive, albeit looking totally different.

The problem is I live about 6,000 miles from any U.K. police and in a remote part of the world------so, the internet is the only practical, only fairly quick way, I can communicate with anyone. Also, if I could contact the mother herself, or any close family friend, I could easily let them decide if my ' thoughts ' were worth pursuing.

Surely, there must be an e-mail address which I could contact and ' make the first move ', as it were ?

Hello Fareast,

YOU have a computer you're able to use and recieve emails on, that's good news. Now I have some even greater news for you; Email newscotlandyard@gov.uk give them your information, they'll be in contact with you very quickly no matter how far away you live or how remote an area you live in.

If you're not willing to contact 'New Scotland Yard' then I accuse you of being a fake.