Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Been on news update this am, they have found absolutely NOTHING on Kos so Kerry back to square 1.

I dont think she had any hope in this from the start, a bit of clutching at straws, but if mentioned it had to be investigated.

Been on news update this am, they have found absolutely NOTHING on Kos so Kerry back to square 1.

I wouldn't say so exactly. I have followed this and for the last few years at least whenever the case was in the spotlight you would have quite respected commentators (I remember one was a forensic scientist) saying 'Well of course he's not still alive, I've seen the site and he must be buried there, he was lost and killed, not taken'.

At least now the emphasis is moving much more back to the focus that Ben is alive somewhere.

And to be honest although they do not have specific closure Kerry has said it has given her 'heart peace' in an interview today because at least they have ruled this possibility out.

In a way, I think it's sad. The odds of Ben being alive must be very slim indeed and at least had his body been found his mother might have achieved a degree of peace.

Yes it is, we can all speculate on this forum till the cows come home, but the pain and suffering she & her family have had to endure, must be horrendous.