Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Been on news update this am, they have found absolutely NOTHING on Kos so Kerry back to square 1.

I dont think anything has changed for Kerry, as she ruled out this theory earlier in the year.

It was never investigated at the time as (amongst other reasons) the building site was too far away for a toddler to realistically walk in the boiling hot Greek sun

I dont think anything has changed for Kerry, as she ruled out this theory earlier in the year.

It was never investigated at the time as (amongst other reasons) the building site was too far away for a toddler to realistically walk in the boiling hot Greek sun

True, but I suppose they have to be seen doing all they can, and this one one avenue they'd not gone down. In relation to the building site the news have said all along it was ground, next to the house her dad was renovating.

Perhaps we will never know what happened to him sadly, same as April & Maddie, sick world we live in I'm afraid.

Out of interest what was the distance and what was the time frame from when he was last sighted by family members?

I dont think she had any hope in this from the start, a bit of clutching at straws, but if mentioned it had to be investigated.

I would say the opposite - she had hope, What she did not want was for him to be found there. Pleased that it is the outcome.

True, but I suppose they have to be seen doing all they can, and this one one avenue they'd not gone down. In relation to the building site the news have said all along it was ground, next to the house her dad was renovating.

Perhaps we will never know what happened to him sadly, same as April & Maddie, sick world we live in I'm afraid.

i don't understand your replies to the two post, Kerry has said she felt strongly that he would not be found there. Also she feels very strongly that he is still alive other wise she would have given up searching for him if she thought he was died, i have no insider information but my comments by her have been widely publicised.

I wouldn't say so exactly. I have followed this and for the last few years at least whenever the case was in the spotlight you would have quite respected commentators (I remember one was a forensic scientist) saying 'Well of course he's not still alive, I've seen the site and he must be buried there, he was lost and killed, not taken'.

At least now the emphasis is moving much more back to the focus that Ben is alive somewhere.

And to be honest although they do not have specific closure Kerry has said it has given her 'heart peace' in an interview today because at least they have ruled this possibility out.

Its exactly the outcome she was hoping for.

She still has hope.

• 1 month later...