Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

If it is Ben or not, now he is an adult he is old enough to decide what to do, I imagine it to be a bit like an adopted child being reunited with its birth mother and plenty of those relationships seem ok, Ive as always thought Ben was alive and would be found, fingers crossed and God speed

Not usually a language and culture difference though is there, the chances that if this is Ben, him speaking English and being able to fit in with an English family is pretty slim at best.

I know what you mean, I meant the hell they've gone through this must only just add to it, great they are so cool outside; but inside must be on tenterhooks.

Pete

got to be a parents nightmare, like Pat says they have to keep the publicity going as much as they can with there limited resources.

got to be a parents nightmare, like Pat says they have to keep the publicity going as much as they can with there limited resources.

Yes it makes you think though "there but for the grace of god", plus Ben went missing 22 years ago long before the advent of the social media now available.

I know it would be fantastic to find little Maddy, but finding Ben just seems to have that special aura about it.

BBC news have posted on twitter that he has been confirmed as NOT missing Ben.

I've tried to post a link but getting "page not found" message.

I've just seen something similar on itv news saying the man is very unlikely to be Ben, due to having no birthmarks.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

From the facebook page...

NEWS UPDATE: DNA RESULTS

The Needham family have, in the last few minutes (much later than the media were told) has confirmation that the DNA results on the man in Cyprus have came back as negative. This, again, is more disappointment for Kerry and her family. However, they remain strong and resolute in their search for Ben, and there are other leads currently being looked into which keeps their hopes alive. - Scott x