Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

this is not a new scenario, i seem to remember quite clearly, that, it could have been an accident on a building site that was near where Ben was living,this was mentioned a good few years back, now it seems (maybe)some new evidence has come up to support this although they (The Police) did some excavation on this site early last year.

this is not a new scenario, i seem to remember quite clearly, that, it could have been an accident on a building site that was near where Ben was living,this was mentioned a good few years back, now it seems (maybe)some new evidence has come up to support this although they (The Police) did some excavation on this site early last year.

Yes although I don't know if they had the information back then or it was just the next logical place to search?

I'm still abit suspicious though, he was run over by a digger and then the driver buried him near the grandparents house??

Surely when they first started searching 25 years ago a freshly dug grave would have stuck out like a sore thumb?

The mother as well though

Kerry Needham told the newspaper: "They are no longer looking for a missing person. How do I cope with that?"

Seriously it's been 25 years, I know you always hold out hope he may be found alive but they must have realistically considered him dead long ago.

Yes although I don't know if they had the information back then or it was just the next logical place to search?

I'm still abit suspicious though, he was run over by a digger and then the driver buried him near the grandparents house??

Surely when they first started searching 25 years ago a freshly dug grave would have stuck out like a sore thumb?

Seriously it's been 25 years, I know you always hold out hope he may be found alive but they must have realistically considered him dead long ago.

She's always felt that he was alive though didnt she.. Mothers instinct and all that, i dont think she ever considered him dead :(

a freshly dug grave, on a building site ?. there speaks a person who has never been on a building site in their life . footings ? drainage ? electric ? water ? hope the boy is found alive but I doubt it . however it is very sad

• 5 weeks later...
I'm surprised nobdy has posted about this.

If what they think has happened is true, then what a cruel thing to do by the people who hid it.

Anyone watching the news can see they think he died in an accident now. At least its some form of answer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37676268

I read the article on the BBC website and there was nothing I could add to this very sad thread. Unfortunately the police are still in realms of "suspect" and "think" rather than anything more concrete than that. Tragic.