Internet dating?

I met my other half on a minor social networking site, start off just chatting as friends and then got together. We've been together 4 years at the end of this August.

A few of my friends have also met their partners through the internet.

I don't think it's as cliched and attached to the stigma of being "a bit sad and pathetic". The modern world is more online than it was a few years ago, no longer are computers and the internet populate wholy by geeks & 'saddos'. (Some would say thats a bad thing mind.)

I met my OH via internet, we've been together 4 very happy years!! 2 of my very close female friends met their partners this way too, one's been together for 8 years and married for 6 and the other has been with her partner for 6 years...go for it..x

It works for some people. I've tried it and personally didn't work for me. After a couple of dates I decided to come off as I didn't think it was working for me. I know of people who have met their partners on the internet. I would say give it a try and if it works for you great. If it doesn't you have tried it.

hi all

what do you guys think to internet dating?

Is it sad? Or a modern way of meeting people?

I seem to spend more time on the internet than on my wife so does that mean I’m already dating the internet and cheating on my wife. :o

Archived