Internet dating?

opppss ive joined the plenty of fish one...

Oh no psycos!!! Slags?? Nutters?

Im none of the above...well since my medication kicked in!!!

(joke)

im going to give it a whirl...not take it too seriously and im going to be careful who i converse with!!

Thanks for your input, even the negative stuff, muchly appreciated!

(joke)

im going to give it a whirl...not take it too seriously and im going to be careful who i converse with!!

Avoid men showing how big their fish is. ;)

PoF is a bit dodgy but worth a shot,

i went on match - full subscribed an met a psycho which didnt get very far - then met someone who ive been with 3 months...very nice too!

it depends on how savy you think you are and actually how savvy you are!!! be safe - have a date buddy keeping a virtual eye out for you - text to make sure you are ok etc

Good luck - its worth a go!

(joke)

As much as I have given purely negative input, there are always diamonds in the rough, but seriously, there is a lot of rough, and you will most probably go through a lot of that rough before you get one of the diamonds, you may even get hurt along the way, but good luck anyway, hopefully you wont go through too much trouble.

I met my ex hubby on the net....were together 9 years and had 2 beautiful girls and then I met my current partner on the net and we have been together 2.5 years and have a little boy.......I haven't read all the replies but I'm sure you know already to stay safe...meet in a busy place at first and have fun ....!!

It depends what you want from a relationship. If you want a a sincere loving relationship with a normal person, forget it. If you want a sweaty session between the sheets with some pyscho then you might stand a chance.

It depends what you want from a relationship. If you want a a sincere loving relationship with a normal person, forget it. If you want a sweaty session between the sheets with some pyscho then you might stand a chance.

A profoundly ignorant and stupid comment. Quelle surprise!

Archived