Internet dating?

Sad people like you you mean? But people would say they're normal wouldn't they? They're not exactly going to admit that they're pyschos.

Oh for god's sake. Are you just trying to pick a fight, or are you really this stupid? Millions of normal people use dating sites.

I've been to two weddings already in the last few years where the couple met on dating sites, I have used them myself, and I know loads of other people who have as well. Is fine. Is normal.

[...] I got stood up by friends for Sunday Lunch one day, so I decided to ask OH if he fancied joining me for lunch, he lived 100 miles away, we'd never met in person, but 100 mile trip down to his house, an afternoon of psychotic nymphomania, a polite breakfast and back home...only for him to rock up to Sheff 2 days later, and we're still together 4 years later, and he now lives with me in Sheffield.....who said it doesn't work?

I love a happy ending :D

Good story, lilypiglet.

Archived