Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I personally think it beats going on endlessly about the endless inner city robberies, stabbings, drug dealing and gun crime, but that's just my opinion isn't it.:)

I agree derbyshire is much more interesting than the legality of having dots tattooed on ones knuckles.

I am sick and tired of being insulted and having abuse thrown at me, just because I live in S17.

I don't see anyone insulting you because you live in S17. It seems like you thrive on thinking that people are jealous of your post-code when no one really seems to give a rat's ass. Maybe you should get your post code tattooed on your face, just on the off chance that someone hasn't picked it up from your 2,000 references to it

I don't see anyone insulting you because you live in S17. It seems like you thrive on thinking that people are jealous of your post-code when no one really seems to give a rat's ass. Maybe you should get your post code tattooed on your face, just on the off chance that someone hasn't picked it up from your 2,000 references to it

Your lack of literacy skills are nothing to do with me, why the insults and abuse by the way? You obviously feel very inferior to make such a stupid post. :huh:

Your lack of literacy skills are nothing to do with me, why the insults and abuse by the way? You obviously feel very inferior to make such a stupid post. :huh:

A spelling and grammar attack? I've never seen that on the internet before in place of a genuine argument!

I don't feel inferior, just irritated that you seem to take up valuable space on the internet whining about non-existent attacks on your postcode

Archived