Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Seems all you sheep fanciers from S17 should all go and live in that 'world famous' county called Derbyshire, there's towns there just like S17 - you know what I mean council estates etc !

I did live in a lovely Derbyshire village that was eaten up by Sheffield but unlike others I am not bothered about it.

It doesn't make the countryside any further away and we don't even need a passport to get there yet.

I did live in a lovely Derbyshire village that was eaten up by Sheffield but unlike others I am not bothered about it.

It doesn't make the countryside any further away and we don't even need a passport to get there yet.

Good on you Alex, you will need a passport to get into certain parts of Sheffield soon :hihi: ps love your profile pic :)

Although my land is already gated, I think gated communities are a bit OTT. I think educating visitors from the less afluent postcodes on how to conduct themselves when in nice surroundings is the key.:)

If the schools can't educate them then I don't fancy our chances. Gates and electric fences around S17 for me. :hihi:

Archived