Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I've always been a sucker for helping lost causes so you're welcome.

:hihi::hihi: Top answer, you're a right laugh.;)

I love all this friendly banter, but on a more serious note.

Perhaps if people like yourself were brought into our area as children (school coach trips for example), they would gain an insight into how decent people live and conduct themselves. This must be the way forward to nip crime and anti-social behaviour in the bud. Education is key, I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.:)

Perhaps if people like yourself were brought into our area as children (school coach trips for example), they would gain an insight into how decent people live and conduct themselves. This must be the way forward to nip crime and anti-social behaviour in the bud. Education is key, I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.:)

Are you saying people like myself are into crime and anti social behavior?.

As for trips into your area we did plenty to Dobcroft youth club to help the nice young ladies who didn't get the riight attention from the local lads and fancied a bit of rough.

Do you think trips into the area by people from other parts of Sheffield would have prevented the shootings and anti social behavior etc that S17 is experiencing from it's locals?.

What a great idea, I'll have a word with Royles Travel - the kids on Parsons Cross could do with a treat. We'll provide them with a jam jar and a butterfly net and they can collect wasps while they're there for a certain other illustrious notary of this forum

What a great idea, I'll have a word with Royles Travel - the kids on Parsons Cross could do with a treat. We'll provide them with a jam jar and a butterfly net and they can collect wasps while they're there for a certain other illustrious notary of this forum

My kids would love it :) a free trip, and if we pass MOS place I can blag them we are at chatsworth yay, count me in. Lol xx

You describe yourself as a bit of rough, what does being rough entail exactly?:)

You have not answered my question.

You have made a statement now explain it.

Why do you think taking people like me on a day trip as a child would help nip crime and anti social behavior in the bud?.

Or do you wish to retract that statement?.

You describe yourself as a bit of rough, what does being rough entail exactly?:)

:roll::roll::roll: Eminence it means he wants to come and sand your fence, ready for repainting - rough is the technical name for sandpaper. :roll::roll:

Archived