Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

What a great idea, I'll have a word with Royles Travel - the kids on Parsons Cross could do with a treat. We'll provide them with a jam jar and a butterfly net and they can collect wasps while they're there for a certain other illustrious notary of this forum

The flora and fauna bits can be done in their own time, the important thing is that these children witness how the people of Dore conduct themselves in the village. Their findings can then be analysed, learned and put into practise in their own streets.:)

Ha ha not you personally, my mother said I always went for rough men that look like car thieves :loopy: she was right though bless her soul. X

In that case have we met?.:D:D..

Thanks for your explanation, the thirty bob salad has not been so forthcoming with his explanation.

Maybe the people of Dore should take lessons in manners from the people they look down their noses at.

You have not answered my question.

You have made a statement now explain it.

Why do you think taking people like me on a day trip as a child would help nip crime and anti social behavior in the bud?.

Or do you wish to retract that statement?.

I see. Could you advise him to move along please denlin, I already have a man to maintain my fence.:)

Still waiting. :roll::roll::roll::roll:...........

Move along, boy, and have some respect - his eminence the Chancellor elect is well respected on here and is also the chairman of the Cruise to Canada charitable trust and as a potential benefactor I have to leap to his defence:hihi::love:

Move along boy, and have some respect - his eminence the Chancellor elect is well repected on here and is also the chairman of the Cruise to Canada charitable trust and as a potential benefactor I have to leap to his defence:hihi::love:

He also presumes to judge people insult them and insinuate things, maybe he made a mistake but if he is the man you describe I should think he will have no problems explaining why he does this.

Archived