Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Petty snobishnessw?

If I were a snob,why would I buy a house on sunny Arbouthorne?

Ridgeway is S19,by the way,and when I lived there I never put "nr Sheffield" on my addy. Lots of places are included in the Sheffield postcode,including Chesterfield and I believe Rotherham,and because they have that dubious pleasure,pay through the nose for insurance,because Sheffield is considered a high risk.

By the way,the only snobs in Ridgeway are the half-crown millionairs who buy up

property at vastly inflated prices,most of whom come from Sheffield.

What then,do you think they do when they move in? Moan about farming smells and try to put a stop to the indiginent population keeping chickens ect.

I wouldn't mind,but most of them come from salubrious places like Westfield and Waterthorpe and have "made" their money bashing the brains out of each other,sorry,boxing, or kicking a bag of wind around a field.

Not refering to Clinton i hope a true Sheffielder and fine young man wether he be in Derbyshire, Yorkshire or Timbuckbloodyto whats it matter anyway.

I'm not.;).:D.

I do find it amusing how he asked you to speak for him and you did.:hihi::hihi:....

I am officially the person in charge of handing the MOS awards for beating the recession and all gratuities arising from this are going to the Canada fund, so I do have to confess to a vested interest but I am no toady as his eminence will vouch for. If I think his judgment is a little awry I will ask Alcoblog to tell him:hihi::hihi:

I am officially the person in charge of handing the MOS awards for beating the recession and all gratuities arising from this are going to the Canada fund, so I do have to confess to a vested interest but I am no toady as his eminence will vouch for. If I think his judgment is a little awry I will ask Alcoblog to tell him:hihi::hihi:

Do you clean his shoes?.

Not refering to Clinton i hope a true Sheffielder and fine young man wether he be in Derbyshire, Yorkshire or Timbuckbloodyto whats it matter anyway.

Did tha go on a daytrip to Dore when tha were a kid Cuttsie to learn how to behave thi sen?.:hihi::hihi:.......

I started out on The Manor, then Gleadless and then Norfolk Park, there aint any folk on this forum who could bully me, believe me. Strangely enough there are some very tough folk who live in S17, I fondly remember the gun slingers making trips to the S17 pubs in the 80's, all but one was carried out after going for their guns. :hihi:

Crookesy ,forgive me but what i cannot understand is how anyone who has lived on the Manor [best working mens clubs in the world] Gleadless ,best views in Sheffield , and Norfolk Park, A mixture of the two. And then move to an area that has no social standing and finesse whatsoever.

Crookesy ,forgive me but what i cannot understand is how anyone who has lived on the Manor [best working mens clubs in the world] Gleadless ,best views in Sheffield , and Norfolk Park, A mixture of the two. And then move to an area that has no social standing and finesse whatsoever.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:....

Classic.

Archived