Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Did tha go on a daytrip to Dore when tha were a kid Cuttsie to learn how to behave thi sen?.:hihi::hihi:.......

I worked on lots of mansions up there always made sure the gobbo didn,t get to much cement in the mix then we got lots of repointing jobs 20 years later!

I worked on lots of mansions up there always made sure the gobbo didn,t get to much cement in the mix then we got lots of repointing jobs 20 years later!

I agree with some of them saying they should live in a gated community.

Rampton would do.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:..............

You have not answered my question.

You have made a statement now explain it.

Why do you think taking people like me on a day trip as a child would help nip crime and anti social behavior in the bud?.

Or do you wish to retract that statement?.

:hihi: That's what friends are for. I would do the same for denlin if asked.:)

Still no explanation then, Perhaps we should just call you ofstrad because you have not been man enough to apologise.:).

That's fine by me 3659. Ofstrad, has a certain ring to it! I like it.:)

:hihi::hihi:,, You have really been found out on this one.

You seem to think you can insult and accuse people of anything you like on here and do as you like.

Why do you think it is ok?.

Thirty bob salad.

:hihi::hihi:,, You have really been found out on this one.

You seem to think you can insult and accuse people of anything you like on here and do as you like.

Why do you think it is ok?.

Thirty bob salad.

:hihi: Nice bit of banter, by the way have you finished editing yet?:hihi::hihi:;) x

:hihi::hihi: Top answer, you're a right laugh.;)

I love all this friendly banter, but on a more serious note.

Perhaps if people like yourself were brought into our area as children (school coach trips for example), they would gain an insight into how decent people live and conduct themselves. This must be the way forward to nip crime and anti-social behaviour in the bud. Education is key, I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.:)

:hihi: Nice bit of banter, by the way have you finished editing yet?:hihi:;) x

Obviously if you have replied, nice bit of wriggling by the way.:hihi:...

You seem to be incapable of explaining your post above preferring to ask others to speak for you instead of sorting it and moving on.

Never mind ofstrad perhaps people will now see you are not the man you make out to be on here, most already knew that anyway.

i lived in ne derbyshire ( dronfield s18) for a good 20 years, went to college in chesterfield (s40) and now live in sheffield (s7) so think i can coment fairly when i say most of the ne derbshire towns and villages on the border area that have a sheffield postcode are fiercly proud to be derbyshire.

i can recall the dronfield postcodes being changed in the 90's to accomodate it being swallowed up by sheffield, i guess norton etc was the same as it sits right on the county line.

Archived