Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Obviously if you have replied, nice bit of wriggling by the way.:hihi:...

You seem to be incapable of explaining your post above preferring to ask others to speak for you instead of sorting it and moving on.

Never mind ofstrad perhaps people will now see you are not the man you make out to be on here, most already knew that anyway.

I remember a group of inner city school kids with obvious problems visiting the village periodically for about six months. They were a bit wayward to start with but became more intune with village life and the correct way to behave as time went on. As such I am a firm believer that this is the way forward for society and I am afraid your weak attacks will not make the slightest impact on my resolve. I think that behind your rebelious front there is a a glimmer of hope alex.:)

I remember a group of inner city school kids with obvious problems visiting the village periodically for about six months. They were a bit wayward to start with but became more intune with village life and the correct way to behave as time went on. As such I am a firm believer that this is the way forward for society and I am afraid your weak attacks will not make the slightest impact on my resolve. I think that behind your rebelious front there is a a glimmer of hope alex.:)

Only one person has made blind attacks on this thread ofstrad and that person is you.

You are the one blindly making insulting presumptions about peoples integrity and think you can just say what you please.

The term "people like you" and then referring to crime and antisocial behavior is not only offensive but stupid due to the fact that you have not got a clue who you are answering to.

Maybe that is why you have very quickly become a laughing stock to so many on the forum.

People are now laughing at you and not with you.

The person who never makes a mistake doesn't exist and you made one on here tonight, the measure of the man is if he can admit it and move on.;);)..

I get an inexplicable urge to sing "You can have a good meal at the Y....M..CA, Y...M..CA " whenever I see MOS mention "The Village".

One is brought up at Eaton, whilst the other has been eaten and brought up. :gag:

When I went there it was called 'Eton' I think you've made a bit of an 'Eton Mess' with your spelling there! Were you not bought up correctly? :P

Archived