Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I went running round Dore last Saturday (training with a football team) and I must say its nothing that special, Totley is a different question.

I would much rather live in the S12 postcode than at Dore.

That's what choice is all about, I lived in S12 until 1972 and must say that it was far better then than now. I moved to S17 in 1976 and don't see the deterioration being anywhere as bad as in S12.

That's what choice is all about, I lived in S12 until 1972 and must say that it was far better then than now. I moved to S17 in 1976 and don't see the deterioration being anywhere as bad as in S12.

LIved there all my life wouldn't move to Dore if someone paid me. Pubs have no atmosphere, no community spirit, all conversations about having more than the person next to you etc.

Also dont like to see p***ed up Youths at 9:30 in the morning urinating up the wall of the church either.

I wouldn't want my child going up there on a school trip if thats how they behave i guess thats what Manofstrad was taking about.

Dore is for people who like to think they are Rich bt cant quite afford Fulwood so have to cope with 3rd / 4th or 5th best.

LIved there all my life wouldn't move to Dore if someone paid me. Pubs have no atmosphere, no community spirit, all conversations about having more than the person next to you etc.

Also dont like to see p***ed up Youths at 9:30 in the morning urinating up the wall of the church either.

I wouldn't want my child going up there on a school trip if thats how they behave i guess thats what Manofstrad was taking about.

Dore is for people who like to think they are Rich bt cant quite afford Fulwood so have to cope with 3rd / 4th or 5th best.

In 35 years I have never had one conversation about who has more wealth, neither have you heard one, you are simply a much spotted Dore knocker making up what never happened. :loopy:

Enjoy S12, and if S17 offends you so much it's not rocket science, stay away. :huh:

Bah, Derbyshire? I think it should be declared its own kingdom, with its own flag, and its own peculiar dialect (Grammarnazi). And Crookesey should be its King, and rule with his very regal ball and sceptre (I'm talking about his golf clubs and golf balls, you pervert).

Bah, Derbyshire? I think it should be declared its own kingdom, with its own flag, and its own peculiar dialect (Grammarnazi). And Crookesey should be its King, and rule with his very regal ball and sceptre (I'm talking about his golf clubs and golf balls, you pervert).

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived